CGA Management clients come from a variety of industries including insurance, technology and consultancy and range from entrepreneurs to some of the largest organisations in the world.
But irrespective of their industry or size, they see their success as depending on the collaboration of high performing teams and groups and beyond to networks and communities.
CGA Management clients are multicultural based around the world spanning Europe, North America, Africa and Asia, working in some of the most challenging contexts that include virtual working, federated matrix and beyond.
Over the past decade, CGA Management has worked with a number of organizations to drive productivity and performance. These case studies provide insight into some of the key solutions delivered to clients and the methodology followed for their delivery. Key performance areas include:
- Fast-tracking Senior Leadership Group performance in merging organisations
- Assisting leaders in innovating organisations to better get their products to market
- Working with newly formed Virtual Teams work more cohesively and thereby improve their productivity
- Driving great performance in the changing world of underwriting
- Establishing clear, scientifically based performance indicators and a predictive model of team effectiveness among high performing teams in Corporate Insurance Underwriting
- Creating an accelerated team development methodology rooted in scientific enquiry to drive Accelerated Team Development
‘Christina is great at what she does. I have no hesitation in recommending her if you need to cut to the core of how to get individuals in your teams and groups working even better together.
In particular, we gained real value from using her diagnostics to give us insights into how to build on the existing skills and capability in our Underwriting Teams’.Paul Brand
- Axis Insurance
- Catlin Group
- Dubai Bank
- Mashreq Bank
- XL Catlin
TECHNOLOGY & CONSULTANCIES
- The Hackett Group
- Apira Healthcare IT Consultancy
- Chantry Creatives Smart Marketing
- Gallery Partnership IT
- Inform Consult
- MRA Architecture & Interior Design
- Telmar Group Inc
PUBLIC SECTOR & CHARITIES
- Bee London
- Business Enterprise Centre
- Microloan Foundation
- South East England Development Agency (SEEDA)
- University of Westminster
- West London Mental health NHS Trust
- Win That Bid