“After nearly two decades of working in the people performance business, we were faced with the questions ‘why is it so difficult to diagnose, predict and measure team and group performance?’ and ‘why are the usual models interesting but not useful into todays workplace?’
We had the opportunity to work with Birkbeck University, and global commercial insurers and industry leaders Catlin and XL Catlin. We built and tested a model of high performing underwriters that was then used across business support functions and senior executives.
This was a fantastic opportunity to create something scalable that worked with global, virtual, cross-functional, multi-cultural teams and groups.
We have gone on evolve our approach and provide a wider variety of integrated solutions to encompass ‘working together’, or ‘collaboration’ in its different forms.
We are on a mission to help organisations raise performance and build their workforce capability by enabling their people to work better together.
At CGA we are committed to working with leaders to create thriving, well-adjusted, fair organisations that benefit their clients, workers, suppliers and their communities”.
The executive reporting and feedback we received was professional and useful, providing insights we are now actively following up on. This project was made understandable and our questions were handled with professionalism and care’.
- Our solutions are designed to empower you so that you and your people feel even more equipped to deliver greater value to your clients.
- We create new approaches and apply them to current organisational contexts to create new dimensions of performance and improve how things are done.
- We use a science and evidence-based approach so that our ideas are scalable beyond one individual or team to provide you with frameworks, a common language and standard methods.
- We understand what it means to be human and believe that working on a human-to-human basis will not only enhance our success to you but your success to your clients.
- We believe life is too short not to enjoy the working day and so aim to make our working partnership as easy and enjoyable as possible.