Just had an interesting email exchange with Jacquline Harris at Auric Results about practical books for clients wanting to use and apply Transactional Analysis at work by better understanding relationship dynamics.
Here are the top 7 recommended books:
- I’m OK You’re OK – by Thomas A. Harris – classic foundation text
- Staying OK – by Thomas A. Harris
- Games People Play – Eric Berne
- What Do You Say After You Say Hello – Eric Berne
- TA Today – Stewart and Joines – aimed more for students but clear and well written. Very practical.
- Born To Win: Transactional Analysis with Gestalt Experiments – by Muriel James and Dorothy Jongeward
- Games at Work: How to Recognise and Reduce Office Politics – by Mauricio Goldstein and Phil Read