We help visionaries, innovators and rebels in the B2B services sector build better workforce capability to meet the demands of their clients now and in the future.
Unlike other solutions that are less integrated, comprehensive and scalable, our unique Collab-Lab product suite will help you to improve the performance of your teams, groups, networks and communities.
Collab-Lab offers a unique and practical approach to help leaders and their people achieve a shared understanding and measurement of the barriers to success. Based on our framework, we offer different programmes to help overcome those limitations to deliver real performance improvements.
- Useful insights using performance metrics that will enable you to make better quality decisions about your people
- Real behavioural change that aligns to the demands of your customers
- Better quality key customer partnerships and engagement
- Attract and retain talent and enjoy better workforce engagement
- Better quality services and products delivered efficiently.
- Better trust and connection with your customer communities
WE WORK WITH YOU TO:
- Assess people and team capability against changing market and industry demands.
- Reset underperforming teams or groups.
- Adjust high performing teams or groups to get that extra edge.
- Accelerate team or group collaboration.
- Raise individual awareness of the key requirements for improved productivity.
- Combine teams after merger, acquisition or restructuring activity.
- Build flexible action teams.
- Increase profitable innovation with cultural and behavioural change.
- Enhance delivery, sales, management, leadership, and governance.
- Increase buy-in and engagement by stakeholders, individuals, and teams.
ABOUT CHRISTINA GRIFFITHS
Established by Christina Griffiths in 2001, CGA Management brings a scientific foundation to the world of human performance. It specialises in working with revenue generating, high-performance teams to deliver results.
Christina is a globally oriented and innovative NED and consultant psychologist, with extensive experience in wide variety of industries including the insurance, technology, consultancy sectors.
She has a track record in improving the performance and productivity of revenue-critical professionals. By combining her scientific expertise and commercial acumen with emotional sensitivity and natural curiosity, she is able to improve the capability of organisations, teams and individuals. As a result of collaborating with her clients, they report that they find the insight and courage to make the changes required to improve performance and raise their game
WHY USE US?
- We provide focused and practical solutions for enhanced business performance.
- We use a successful proven approach with scientific rigour.
- Our integrative model of team and group collaboration allows for the increased demands of today’s marketplaces. Our model is flexible for customising to the specific requirements of your team or group, organisation, and industry.
- We combine an external and objective assessment with a deep understanding of the unique challenges faced by your people and teams.
- Alert to time as a critical resource, we work quickly and flexibly to deliver effective solutions which offer the maximum return on time and financial investment. Our experience enables us to work with tight deadlines and specific needs of demanding revenue-focused teams and groups.
‘I was taken through an intensive profiling exercise about which I was initially extremely skeptical. I have to put my hands up and admit that I was surprised by the statistical thoroughness of the tests and the results report.
Even more importantly, The review with me of the results, including intensive discussions of anomalies and conclusions, demonstrated the complete mastery of the subject and the breadth and depth of experience in careers-related and workplace psychology. I will be working with CGA again, and recommend that others do as well!’
Creating a Predictive Model to Improve Underwriting Team Effectiveness Executive Summary The successful identification of the factors influencing underwriting performance was a major step forward in understanding. The study, designed and conducted by Christina...
CATLIN CASE STUDY – Predicting Individual Underwriting Job Performance Introduction and Executive Summary As one of the market leaders in the global insurance market, Catlin has always been at the forefront of performance with some of the most highly skilled...
The Power of Effective Collaboration and Groups Within a Matrix Structure in a Global Insurance Company Background The client is a large Global Insurance Company based in Europe with executive offices in several other locations including the United States. It...